Learn how to update your App for an Iphone
How to Update Apps on Your iPhone Manually
You can update the apps on your iPhone whenever you want by hopping over to the
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap your profile.
3. Perform a swipe-down gesture to initiate a scan for the latest app updates.
4. Tap the Update button next to an app to update it. Or, tap Update All to apply
all available app updates.
Alternatively, you can search for an app on the App Store. If it has a pending update,
an Update button should show up alongside it. That's ideal when you want to get an
individual app up to date quickly.
How to Update Apps on Your iPhone Automatically
Instead of updating apps by yourself, you can set up your iPhone to do it for you
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap App Store.
3. Turn on the switch next to Automatic Updates.
For any SiteConnect issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 748 763