SiteConnect Mobile App
Learn how to use the new & improved SiteConnect mobile app (updated 2022 version).
Form Builder (2021)
Create dynamic Forms and Site Inductions using our exciting new Form Builder feature!
- Form Notifications
- Creating Form Templates
- Viewing Responses to Assigned Forms
- Forms: Adding Display Conditions
TA/JSA/SWMS (2021 release)
Create Task Analysis's for your Sites and assign these to Users to complete and Acknowledge while on Site.
Learn how to set up and manage your sites.
- How to create a site
- How to Create, Update, Print, Delete and Scan (without the Mobile App) QR codes
- How to clone a site and edit details
- How to list, remove & archive sites
Manage your contractors.
- Assigning & unlinking Contractors to a site or sites
- How to add & manage Contractors
- How to view a list of your Contractors
- For Contractors Administrators: Adding & Managing Employees
Learn how to manage your own list of employees.
- How to add and manage your employees
- How to add employees as Site Managers
- How to add training & competency details and/or certificates to an Employee's profile
- How to import and export your Employees' details
Re-usable content for your account.See all articles
Learn how to report and manage your incidents.See all articles
Learn how to report and export information.
- How to manage Reports (video)
- Time spent on site report
- All about the Dashboard
- Currently OnSite Records
- Sign in/out Records
Learn how to create account level inductions.See all articles
Create a set of criteria for Contractors to fill in and manage/approve their safety documentation prior to commencing work
- Contractor Administrators Only - How to complete a Pre-Qualification
- How to set up Pre- Qualifications for your Contractors
Site Specific Safety Plan
Learn how to generate a Site Specific Safety Plan for each of your Sites
- Contractor Accounts Only - How to load documents for a Site Specific Safety Plan (SSSP) for a PCBU1 or Main Account holders site
- How to collate a Site Specific Safety Plan (SSSP) for a site
- How to view and manage your Contractor SSSP documents