Learn how to add training & competency details and/or certificates to an Employee's profile
- How to find an employee
- Selecting the employee
- Adding training/competencies details and/or certificates
- Adding media
- How to remove media
- How to remove a document
Once you have added an employee to your account you will be able to add any training and competency details and/or certificates to an employee's profile.
How to find an employee
First you will need to find your employee. You can do this by clicking on the Employees tab to the left-hand side of the main menu.
Once you have clicked on the Employees tab a new screen will appear titled Employees which will list all your employees.
When searching for an employee you can use first and second name or just first name. By using first and second name you will narrow the search down
To find the employee you are after you can either scroll down through the list or you can search in the search field. To search in the search field click on the field called Search Employees. Enter the name of the employee you are looking for and then click on the Search button
Selecting the employee
Once you have found the employee you are after click on that Employee on the right-hand side and a tick will appear in the box next to their name and the box will become red. Then click on the Edit button on the left-hand side.
Adding Training/Competencies details and/or certificates
This will bring up the Employee's profile. On the right-hand side you will see a tab in orange called Details and below that tab you will see Training/Competencies. Click on the Training/Competencies Tab
This will bring up a new screen where you can enter any training/competencies details and related certificates. Click on the +Add Document button.
This will bring up a dialog box when you can enter the details of the training.
The details you can add are:
- Document name - enter the name of the document, i.e. First Aid certificate
- Document type - click on the drop down arrow to the right-hand side which will give you a list of document type options. Click on the one that best fits the description of the document you are adding.
- Expiry Date - enter the expiry date of the document you are loading if applicable. Click on the calendar icon on the right-hand side. This will bring up a calendar on the left-hand side. Click on the arrow buttons to change the calendar dates so you can select the expiry date.
You can remove the expiry date at a later date if required. Click on the Remove Expiry Date which will appear once an expiry date is entered. Once you click on Remove Expiry Date the expiry date will be removed.
- Document Visibility - here you can choose who gets to see this document. Click on the arrow on the right-hand side which gives you three options. Choose the option that best fits who you want to have access to this document.
You can also upload media, i.e. a PDF file or a picture. To do this click on Media which will allow you to upload files from your computer or the internet.
Once you have loaded all the required information including any media you want to upload then click on Save.
How to Remove Media
Should you wish to remove any uploaded files at a later stage you can do this by clicking on Remove Files
Once you have clicked on Remove Files a new dialog box will open up called Manage Media which will list any media saved.
You can open the media by clicking on the file which will take you to a new link so you can view the file.
Once you are happy that that is file you want to delete then click on the Rubbish Bin in the bottom right-hand corner.
This file will then be removed.
How to remove a document
Should you wish to remove the entire Document then click on the Rubbish Bin in the right-hand corner.
Once you click on the Rubbish Bin a new dialog box will open asking 'are you sure you want to remove this folder?' If you are sure then click on Yes and the document will be removed.