Learn how to activate the Covid-19 Module
- How to activate the Covid-19 Module
- How the Covid-19 Module is displayed on the SiteConnect Mobile App
How to activate the Covid-19 Module
To access the Covid-19 Module click on the Settings icon in the black bar at the top of the page
A drop down menu will appear. Click on Covid-19 Setup
Toggle on the Covid-19 feature to enable it. Toggle off to disable it.
Once the Covid-19 feature is toggled on you can also turn on 'notify site managers as users arrive onsite'
And you can chose whether or not automatic GPS sign-outs are enabled or disabled as per screen shots below
You can then enter information into the Sign In Declaration and Sign Out Declaration free text fields
The below text entered into the declaration boxes has been put together by SiteConnect. You can change this text at any time to suit you organisations requirements.
How the Covid-19 Module is displayed on the SiteConnect Mobile App
When the Covid-19 Module is enabled the user will see the Sign In Declaration when they sign into site.
The user can then:
- Optionally record where they were prior to arriving on site
- Answer the question 'Do you have cold or flu symptoms?'
- Toggle on the declaration button to declare that they will adhere to the sign in declaration
Once the button has been toggled on click on Save to access the site information
If the user choses Yes to the cold or flu symptoms questions they will receive the below notification.
When signing out the below Sign Out declaration will appear
The user can then:
- Optionally record where they are heading to next
- Toggle on the declaration button to declare that they will adhere to the sign out declaration
Once they click on Save they will be signed out of site
You can review the Covid-19 sign in and out records from the Covid-19 Records tab in your main menu
For any SiteConnect issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 748 763